I am proud of myself for:
1. Choosing to live.
2. Having the habit of reading.
3. Making time for writing.
4. Being a reliable sister.
5. Being a reliable friend.
6. Being a good listener.
7. Being a leader.
8. Being more disciplined than I was before.
9. Being a good daughter to Papa.
10. Making more healthy decisions.
11. Being a good dog mom and aunt to our four dogs.
12. Being in a healthy relationship.
13. Honoring the work that I do.
14. The integrity that I built.
15. Being a law abiding citizen.
17. Facing challenges.
19. Choosing love.
20. Being responsible.
21. Chasing my dreams.
22. Being creative.
23. Following my bliss.
24. Carving out time for exercise.
25. Finding ways to be better than I was yesterday.
26. Being compassionate
27. Being relentless
28. Being more calm.
I’m writing this because, I’m often too hard on myself. I plan on reading this especially on days when I am filled with much self-doubt. I do have a long way to go and a lot of things to learn and improve on, but for today, only for today, I want to just take some time to appreciate how far I’ve come because I honestly believe that being an advocate for ourselves and giving credit where it is due is a must.